Saturday, October 6, 2012

Baada ya kuachana na demu wake Chris Brown video kuelezea juu anavyowapenda wanawake wawili kwa wakati mmoja


24 hours after announcing his break up with girlfriend of almost two years, Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown has released a video where he details his current dilemma of being in love with two women. What he said in the video below..
I’m a little drunk so I’m gonna be honest. See, y’all don’t really get the real Chris Brown but I’m gonna be honest. I’m stressed out. It’s not about the music cause I love my fans. It’s just, when you share history with somebody, and then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kind of difficult.
Is there such thing as loving two people?  I don’t know if that’s possible but for me, I feel like that. Y’all probably like, ‘What the f-ck is he talking about right now’ but I am being real. I don’t want to hurt either or.  I’m not trying to be a player, or a dog, not none of that. My mother raised me differently, so I just can’t. I don’t know man, a n-gga be stressing. That’s what n-ggas do. The life of Chris Brown

Kwa wale waliokuwa hawajui bado, Chris Brown na Girlfriend wake wa miaka 2 wameachana wiki hii baada ya girlfriend huyo kushindwa kuvumilia 'urafiki' wa Chris Brown na ex girlfriend wake Rihanna. 
Rihanna kushoto, kati Chris Brown na kulia ni Karrueche

Chris Brown walionekana pamoja kwenye concert ya Jay-Z siku hiyo hiyo aliyoachana na Karrueche kama wanavyoonekana kwa nyuma kwenye hiyo picha.
 Na chini ni Tweets za Chris Brown na Karrueche zinazothibitisha kauchana kwao


 

No comments:

Post a Comment