Friday, October 21, 2011

What you don’t know about Prof Jay

Besides being the best all time rapper in Tanzania,
I am also good at Playing basketball and Football

My First game to play was soccer, but I shifted to Basketball because the game is associated with black Americans life styles, who are also pioneers of rap music

I am a supporter of
Simba Sports Club in Tanzania and Liverpool in EPL

I normally
Support Simba and National team by attending live matches at new National stadium, with that stadium you have no reason not to support your Local Team.

I Care more
On people   and  my Country , all my song are geared towards them, without my country and My Fans there is no me.

If I were a politician, I would
make sure that there is equitable distribution of national resources.

1 comment:

  1. so prof plays b prof can play bball

    Namkubali yeye ni nguzo ya muziki huu wa kizazi kipya

    ReplyDelete