Friday, October 28, 2011

AMBER ROSE 29TH BIRTHDAY.

Amber Rose alisherehekea kutimiza miaka 29 ivi karibuni katika ufukwe wa Bahari Honolulu, Wiz Khalifa ambaye ni mtu wake wa karibu alikuwepo na wawili hao walionekana kufurahia maisha kwa mahaba motomoto mbele ya waalikwa wachache waliokuwepo, Wiz alifanya show maalumu pamoja na Kumsurprise Amber na tons of ballons and flowers

Amber posted the pics on her website and this is wat she says Just walked in from the beach & my Baby surprised me with 25 dozen Roses & bday balloons everywhere! Ahhh He's such a sweetheart :-)”





Wiz tweeted tweeted her,
I Know With You Its The Small Things That Count, So I'll Start By Giving You The World. I Love U Baby @DaRealAmberRose

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment